We know that legal solutions are not one-size-fits-all. We tailor our services for your specific needs to provide you with an ideal solution.
Zoning, Land Use, and Permitting
We provide reliable legal representation for all of your zoning, land use, and permitting needs.
- Rezoning, Special Use Permit, and Land Use Amendment Applications
- Assistance with Land Development and Building Permits and Subdivision Platting
- Variance, Administration Variance and Special Exception Applications
- Land Development and Zoning Regulation Review
Whatever your needs are, you can trust our experienced and knowledgeable team to effectively represent you.
Residential Subdivision Development
- Assistance with Property Selection
- Site Design Recommendations
- Preliminary Plat hearings
- Assistance with Land Development Permitting
- Subdivision Final Plat processing
We also offer savvy advice for subdivision and mixed-use development projects.
Places of Worship
Religious institutions are the foundation of many communities, and for this reason, our firm is proud to offer sound legal advice that they need to face any legal issues that present a challenge. Battle Law provides counsel to a diverse array of religious institutions and other affiliated organizations including churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, and other related entities. Our customized billing structure for religious institutions allows us to extend our legal services in a manner that is both economical and predictable for budget planning purposes.
Transactional Services for Commercial Real Estate
Our past experience covers a wide variety of commercial real estate matters, including:
- Acquisition and Sale Transactions
- Loan Transactions
- ROW Abandonments and Dedications
- Easement Agreement drafting and negotiations
Making an Impact in the Community
Battle Law P.C. does more than just provide legal services. We understand the importance of giving back to our community and dedicate ourselves to educating and inspiring others. We regularly conduct seminars and presentations on the following topics:
Development, Expansion, Zoning & Land Use for Places of Worship
Land Use and Zoning Practice for Career Day at local schools